domingo, 8 de abril de 2012

Dearest Love.

Dearest love,

    I love you. I hope you'll never read this letter, if you do it, maybe you aren't going to say me anything more. I don't know how I'm feeling, but I have a little idea. Since I first met you I felt something special. I hope one day we're gonna walk the same way, together. "You were born to be my babe, and baby i was made to be your man." This sentence from the song "Born to be my baby" by Bon Jovi, encourage me, a lot. Maybe, we aren't going to be aything more than friends, but dreaming is free. I'm happy enough having you as a good friend. Each day, when we talk about us, I know we were born to stay side by side. I'll wait, until my day.

                                                                                                                                                 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario